Extra Action (EA) charms perform their normal function, and in addition allow an extra action per turn (to play another charm). The default value of maximum actions per turn is 4, after that being reached a state of dizziness (automatically ending the turn).
Using EA charms allows gaining skill points in Quickness.
Mechanics of EAs charms:
- Banes trigger on EAs, without decreasing their nominal duration (so they make an "extra" hit)
- Curses trigger on EAs, but their duration is decreased normally
- Summons and Auras do not trigger on EAs
- When you reach dizziness, your action is still counted as an EA. Auras and summons do not trigger, but banes and curses trigger normally, with banes' duration not being decreased
- EA attacks receive only 20% of the ongoing (positive and negative) damage modifiers (CPB) - except Spirit damage modifiers (which receive the nominal value)-, unless the extra action is a conditional effect (Jade Staff, Quick Jolt, Tears of the Gods) or given by an aura (thus only after the damage was done - Kiai, Battle Tempo, Wind Demon Claws)
- The maximum value of actions per turn can be altered by MAE or MAR effects
Pages in category "Extra Action"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total.